What’s that? We’re two weeks into 2014 already? Phbbtt…whatevs.
Truth be told, things are crazy busy right now. Seems like I’ve got a doctor’s appointment a week, plus at least two spouse club meetings, plus the general “life” stuff, all on top of (or because of) growing a baby which, seriously, no one really told me how much it just sucks the life out of you. And I can’t even “just have another cup of coffee” to get through (although sometimes I save my cup until the afternoon for just that reason).
Speaking of, here’s us at 14 weeks:
But anyway, on my theoretical list of goals for this year is to slowly crawl my way back up into a regular blogging schedule again. As such, I have a long list of “to dos” for the blog, including:
- Movie Monday (of course!)
- Many book reviews
- Deployment reflection (6 months afterward isn’t too late, is it?)
- Recap of our last Disney trip
- A review of the StitchFix account I haven’t used in 4 months even though I love it
- A series on Disney princesses I’ll probably get all written up before I post a single one, so don’t hold your breath, because there are a ton!
And I’m sure other things as they come up. I hope.
Otherwise, I’m trying to get back to reading blogs again, too. And even commenting on them. If I got a better data signal on my phone – or ANY signal inside the hospital – that would be an easy problem to solve. But I’m working on it.
So, here’s to finding balance and a new normal, three times over, in 2014. Just pray we only move once before December!