1. MIND | Read at least one book a month, new or old, fiction or non-fiction.
Memorize one Bible verse a week.
”Sweethearts” by Sharon Rich
”The Testament of Judith Barton” by Wendy Powers and Robin McLeod.
I think that’s all. Reviews coming.
I hate giving up on a goal, but I think I just need to accept that this isn’t going to happen. I’ll be deleting this portion next time.
2. BODY | Work out 3x a week, minimum. Meal replacement shakes 1-2 times a day.
I’ve been doing much better. The girls and I get together to walk once a week. I’ve been doing more here on my own exercise-wise. I have to be on the ball, we’ve got a vacation coming up in 6 weeks!
3. SOUL | Stick to a Bible reading plan. Find a church. Do a daily Bible study. Pick a verse for the year.
We’ve found a church (yay!) so cross that off the list. I’m being great and consistent with my daily Bible reading.
Verse for the year:
Joshua 1:9 "Haven't I told you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, for Yahweh your God is with you wherever you go."
5. BLOG | Post 3-5 times a week.
Host one giveaway a month.
Yep, two great giveaways this month.
6. LOVE | Follow "Power of a Praying Wife" every month for one year.
Plan more creative date nights.
PPW is full-steam ahead, as is PPWoman. Date nights…yeah, I need to get on that.
7. TIME MANAGEMENT | Plot out to-do lists for the week every Monday. "Stop feeling guilty when people you don't know ask you to do something you can't do."
List making is a bust, but I’m keeping on top of stuff.
8. STEWARDSHIP | Record spending and stick to the budget. Work the couponing like I'm being paid (because I am). Tithe consistently. Seek out charitable opportunities. Maximize my Swagbucks efforts (might conflict with TIME MANAGEMENT.)
We’re doing pretty good.
9. CREATION | Get current on scrapbooking by the end of the year. Learn how to use new sewing machine for more than pot holders. Make something I want to wear. Plan and actually execute Christmas baskets this year. Take one picture every day, preferably with my camera.
Um…Maybe not much on the creative front this month. Hmm.
10. KINDNESS | "Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty."
I think so.
11. KEEP IN TOUCH | Regularly update email, photos, Facebook, & twitter.
12. WRITING | Edit NaNoWriMo2010 project. Complete NaNoWriMo2011 first draft/Continue research. Participate in NaNoWriMo2012
No editing. NaNoWriMo2011…meh. I have made strides in research, not in writing. I’m already debating whether or not I really want to do 2012 or not. We’ll see.
How have you done with your goals for 2012 so far?