- I know this isn't new, but I thought it was pretty funny:
I went to an unaffiliated Christian high school, where there were students from every one of these groups. This brought back a lot of fun memories.
- I'm still trying to figure out this whole couponing thing. Let's say I find a printable coupon for $1 off 3 box dinners. The coupon specifically says 1 coupon per item - not per transaction or per purchase. I'm buying 3 items, right? Can I print 3 coupons and save $3 on 3 boxes? Or am I only allowed to use one coupon still? My guess is not, but that would be sweet.
- Because some lies just won't die: Obama Falsely Claims Audience Booed Gay Soldier at Fundraiser
- This is me every morning:
- And, because I haven't stirred the pot enough today: Multi-Site Churches Are from the Devil Now, before you flip out at the hyperbolic title, I really recommend thoroughly reading the article AND the comments (because it was obvious from some of the responses that not everyone did). It's a really interesting discussion addressing some thoughts I've had rolling around in my head for a while.
- The other night I was on the couch working and Jeb walked up and kept trying to either push the top down or push the laptop off my lap. It took me a while to catch on but eventually his point came across.
Yes, I was working.
September 29, 2011
Posted by JG at 7:01 PM